To report suspicions, contact your local law enforcement agency or the law enforcement agency where you believe the abuse is happening. Concerned citizens should also make a report to the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services by calling:
1-800-25-ABUSE OR 1-800-252-2873.
Reporter information is not shared with families.
All services are provided at no cost to the child victims and their non-offending family members and/or caregivers regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, age, limited English proficiency (LEP), hearing impairment, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected classes.
Titles are clickable.
– CDC National HIV and AIDS Hotline
– Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
– Crisis Text Line
Text HOME to 741741
– Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio
– National Domestic Violence Hotline
– National Grad Crisis Line
– National Sexual Assault Hotline
– Veterans Crisis Line
988, then PRESS 1